lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2010

Hey my girls, we'll just drink to that!


It's not the freakin weekend,
but I still put my glass up and drink to that.

Cos life is too short to always be depressed...
girls,
just put your glasses up!
We'll drink to that!!

With our smiles we'll feel hella cool tonight,
even though I cant see you
I know you'll drink to that!

Cos girls,
's not the freakin weekend
but I'll drink today!

Cos thinkin about the freakin weekend
makes me yeah yeah yeah yeah...
cheers to that!
just think about
when we'll get together and hang around...

You'll feel hella cool that night...
wont really need a honey...
just drink to that,
yeah drink to that!

Dont get the bastards get you down,
girls,
we'll drink to that!!

We drink to that...
DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GET YOU DOWN...
just drink to that!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario